Monday, May 21, 2018

PHOTOGS CHOICE #1


In this photo, I decided to use some still life in my picture with some complementary colors. The reason I chose this photo, it shows a great close up of the object that's center of all the attention.

In this photo, a bit of leading lines is used. I chose this photo because of the well use of nature and man made structures all in one picture.

What I used for this photo was a great sense of light. Some reasons I chose it was because of the a part of the shade on the tree and the light reflecting off of it.

In this photo, it is portrayed as a plain photo. Why I chose this picture was to add some ordinary photos to mix in with some unique ones. There is a lot of contrast in this photo.


I used a small portion of leading lines. Added a sad, dreary tone into the picture by making it black and white representing sadness. I chose this picture from the perspective the person is being looked at.

No comments:

Post a Comment